Everything in nature happens effortlessly and the manifestations of abundance are everywhere. Look at the sky and see a group of birds flying; look at the ground and see countless ants working; look at the trees to observe an abundance of lush leaves moving with the wind…Meditate on flowing water, like near the river, for example. The flow of water is the representation of the flow of money. Keep this observation in mind, this only one thought…
~ Simona Rich in 10 Ways to Get into Money Vibration
Thinking about blogging and why I started a blog in the first place, I can hardly believe as I write this now that I’ve been going at this for nearly two years. Sitting down on Sundays, the beating heart I also call SDS, has been a journey more than it has been a weekly blog. I have gained so much insight about the direction my life and entrepreneurial career is taking, and this has made every moment spent networking and writing here more than worthwhile.
I’m switching gears a bit…in fact, I’m switching them a lot. I first started sharing musings and reflections about Christianity and neuroscience on SDS. As of March 2013, I challenged myself to be a bit more forward thinking and, resultantly, my weekly articles gradually metamorphosed into a hub for business, career, and entrepreneurial inspiration. Although it has had growing pains like you wouldn’t believe, my vision for this blog and its truest essence still remain in tact. No matter what I’m talking about or doing in the rest of the 5-6 days of my working life, no matter what I’m doing to accomplish what I want, I will never stop wanting to create something beautiful for people just like you.
Further to that beautiful concept, I also want to share some goals of mine.
Note to myself (and to you, if you so desire):
1. Keep writing. It is an immense healer as much as it is a great tool that nourishes your skills overall.
2. Use the emotional freedom technique to tap into infinite creativity and possibilities and overcome blocks that have been impeding you from being all that you can be.
3. Materialize your desires daily, even if it’s just for 68 seconds at a time (learn more here).
4. Allow for this blog, A Life Inspired, to foster community, healing, and a menagerie of eternal inspiration. Needless to say, it will be a wonderful prototype for the bi-weekly inspirational newsletter.
5. Continually seek out providence, continually step forward in pure faith, and surrender to the flow of the river of infinite possibilities.
Can you catch my drift?
P.S. If you want to learn more about who and what inspired the reflections I shared today, check out these wonderful women who are taking great strides to heal a hurt world through their work:
Denika Laurie | Holistic Health, Light Worker and Spiritual Healer
*Contact Denika for a one-on-one session and more info about her August 2013 workshop*
Pam Younghams | Astrologer
Anisa Aven | Conscious Creation Coach
Simona Rich | Personal Development Coach
Marguerita Vorobioff | Life Coach, EFT Practitioner, Sound and Energy Healer